Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a summer day



In honor of the first day of summer I’m giving you a fun casual summer outfit. With summer we bring out bright whites, bold florals and bright colors. Here I’m wearing a straight mini-skirt with a little ruffled tier(Wet Seal). With the style and colors I’m sort of trying to channel the 80’s, but in a not so in your face way. My little cross body purse helps to emanate the era with the bright color and the gold chain(Betsey Johnson). I’m wearing a baggy white tank with a knotted key hole back and just a bright colored bra peaking out.

Since it will be getting hotter and hotter short skirts and airy tanks are more of my go-to out fit in summer. And since the bra is a bright color that matches, I think it’s alright to be a bit revealing, and pretty fun too. It is better then layering in the heat.

I’m wearing my my thin soled white vans with this for more of a fun, funky look and also just for play. This outfit would be pretty ideal for walking around all day at an amusement park, or music festival and even going on a bike ride(with my bike shorts underneath, of course).

This outfit is basically to give the notion of play time in the summer and I must say, I’m very excited for play this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment