Saturday, August 20, 2011

White and Gold


I’ve been so incredibly busy that I have barely had time to post except for little randoms from my blackberry. Missy and I moved to an apartment and I’m still unpacking/getting adjusted because work has been nonstop and when I’m not working, I’m playing. so now it’s time to organize my life and visit this neglected blog.

This is an Incredibly light, gauzy dress from Forever 21 that I accessorized with gold jewelry and a belt, and some satiny leopard flats! I love this color pairing! black and gold is preferable, but there is something great and summery about white and gold. I believe it’s the brightness that gets me. I LOVE BRIGHT! if you can’t tell by the color of my head you can tell by this outfit! Lindsey even said my head was glowing when she was taking pictures.( I love that)





Visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/viewoutoffocus for more photos by lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment