Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Promise.

                        

image

This summer holds so much promise for me. Nothing too huge is happening, but I just have a really great feeling, ya know? The 330 Blogger collective already held an extremely successful clothing swap, I am going to Chicago in July with all of my good friends, and possibly Kelly’s Island, plenty of summer concerts, moving and of course spending time with friends and family.

I still have a full-time job, but since I don’t believe in summer classes, I am taking my free time for spending as much time with friends, family, and Mike. Mike just left to for a few days to Chicago to play a show with Empires, he will be back but leaves for tour next week. So we have been squeezing in as much “us” time as possible, and it really has been nice.

I also plan on spending as much time AS POSSIBLE with one of my best friends, Missy. She is moving to France in September to teach English for a year. So since I have basically seen her almost every day of the past 3 years(we live together) I am going to try to see her even more to get in all the friend time I can!

So this outfit post is kind of a kick off to a fun, promising summer! I figured a fun retro-inspired outfit would do the trick with my tied chiffon blouse and polka dot shorts(Forever 21), accessorized with striped cat-eye glasses(Wet Seal) and fuschia loafers(Target).

image


image

All Photos By Lindsey.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is awesome about Missy! Good for her. My best friend did that "for a year" in Spain.. and now it's been like 5 and she's in grad school over there. Miss her! Loove those shorts.. so did my grandma when I showed her pictures from the swap, haha :) -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks beautiful and it sounds like you have an AWESOME summer ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete