Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mustard Stripes.



There is something about summer that makes me want to only wear dresses. Cute. New. Dresses. Lots of them. So that means I basically need to practice self control and not buy every dress I see. I may have splurged on a few here and there, like on this mustard striped dress I got from Forever 21.
It’s a perfect summer staple in my opinion. The structure of the shirt dress makes it not so girly and the colorful stripe was a perfect way to make it more appropriate for summer. Here I have it styled with neutral leathers in navy and brown to make the dress seem a little more masculine. It could be styled with a floral cardigan for a more quirky girly look too.





Photos by Lindsey.

1 comment:

  1. This dress is perfect. I love the color, print, and shape on you.

    ReplyDelete