Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Missy's Closet

   It's been a while since posting because like I said in the last one, I needed to find some inspiration. Well recently I have been having friend ask me to help make outfits for them out of what they already have in their closet.

   My best friend Missy just got her first big girl job in an office so she asked me to help her put together business appropriate outfits. We went through and picked out some staple items like trousers and blazers and mixed them with different shoes and blouses she had. I put together four different outfits to start for her first week and she put together her last outfit for the week. Here are there four...












Here is Missy on her first day! Follow her on instagram to see her outfits everyday @whatmissysaw
Helping Missy was so much fun and really made me remember what I love about fashion, I love to put together outfits for people to fit their own personal style. I promise there is more to come with styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment