Wednesday, March 2, 2011

slow and steady wins the race

Sooo needless to say, the beginning of my blog branching has been slow and painful. I have many goals for the blog, however finding the time and confidence is what is getting me.

Time:
I am in the middle of Mid-terms.
I work 40 hours a week
I am trying to squeeze in a decent amount of sleep every night.
I am going out with friends/boyfriend when I can.
I am also trying to work out more. I took spinning for school last semester, now I need to make my own time to do it. WHHAAA I'm complaining!

Confidence:
Don't get me wrong, I am confident. Give me a speech to give in front of class, or show me a theif at work and I will be all over them.
However, My goal for Daily outfits/ outfit ideas/ photos in general is lacking right now do to, yes, my fear of taking pictures of myself.
seriously, kudos to all of you who can, you look great!
Every Time I try I have horrible Myspace angle flashbacks.
I am also just not handy with the camera/remember I have one.

I am going to try and suck it up, and take some photos of myself in clothes! bare with me, they may have a rough start(and sorry if I have the horrid myspace angle in there).
Also, I will try to remember I have a camera and take pictures while I'm out and about in life.

Real blogging to come! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment